HAES Approach & Coaching Philosophy
We are a safe space for all, aligned with a HAES (Health at Every Size), All-Inclusive, Body Positive and Joyful Movement approach. We are focused on your performance and abilities, not your body type. Learn more at HAES Community.
We will support you in focusing on your holistic health and well-being, and approach workout plans and sessions in a compassionate way to handle the unique challenges we all have with our bodies. We provide a friendly, non-judgmental environment that acknowledges body diversity and will help you develop sustainable changes you can easily fit into your busy daily life.
Whether you’re looking to build muscle, correct imbalances, improve your form, alleviate pain or simply perform and feel better on a daily basis, we are excited to help you achieve your health and wellness goals!
We have signed the HAES pledge to follow these components:
- Celebrates body diversity;
- Honors differences in size, age, race, ethnicity, gender, dis/ability, sexual orientation, religion, class, and other human attributes.
- Challenges scientific and cultural assumptions;
- Values body knowledge and lived experiences.
- Finding the joy in moving one’s body and being physically active;
- Eating in a flexible and attuned manner that values pleasure and honors internal cues of hunger, satiety, and appetite, while respecting the social conditions that frame eating options.